Respect other people’s privacy

 I will write about one of the most important netiquette rules, which goes by the name of Respect other people’s privacy and is about not reading other people’s messages, emails and etc without there permission, it’s invading their privacy and is illegal. Just imagine you are the one in their shoes and somebody read your private emails and messages, that would not be good. Also if you know of someone's private affairs you shouldn't share them with anyone on the internet or in general.


Things like so need to be thought to everyone from a very young age. 

My personal examples would be parents checking my phone or pc (which is understandable since I was a trouble child and they had the right to do it). Or when other kids stole my phone and read my messages. 


Things happen, but we need to try harder to teach people to not behave like animals.



LP

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Pre-history

How do blind people use a computer?

3 Products that flopped